Gomoku is a free game for your mobile phone,blackberry,palm (j2me/midp1.0) and is a 5-in-a-row game, also called noughts & crosses or tic-tac-toe. Name of the game is to get five markers in a row on a 15x15 sized board and is played by two players. Computer player uses a minimax search algorithm with alpha-beta pruning.
- Play with a friend or against the computer.
- Three levels of difficulty on computer player.
- Will work on any midp/1.0 capable device.
- Support for FullScreen on Nokia and midp/2.0 devices.
- Support for pointer based devices, like P800+/A925+ etc.
- Swedish text if that is your setting, otherwise english.
DownloadsGomoku v1.4 ChangeLog (For download to PC: Gomoku.jad Gomoku.jar)
To install on your device, surf to this page and click the jad file (or download jad+jar to computer and transfer to device if you have that option and prefer that)